Enclosed Drop Lens
The Enclosed Drop Lens luminaire provides illumination for urban roadways and parking lots
- Cast aluminum housing with a grey paint finish.
- Refractive drop lens with a Type III distribution provides greater uniformity at longer pole spacings.
- High pressure sodium lamping in 70, 100, 150, 250, 400, and 1000 watts.
|Customer Class||70 Watt HPS||100 Watt HPS||150 Watt HPS||250 Watt HPS||400 Watt HPS||1000 Watt HPS|
|NC All Customers
View Rate Schedule 26
|VA Residential and
View Rate Schedule 27
|VA County and
VEPGA Schedule 150
|Basic Type 1||Basic Type 1||Basic Type 1||Basic Type 1||Basic Type 1||Basic Type 1|
|Commonwealth of Va||Basic||Basic||Basic||Basic||Basic||Basic|
Single Luminaire or Two Luminaires at 180 degrees - mast arm installation
- Smooth Round Tapered Gray Composite
- Smooth Round Tapered Concrete
- Standard Wood
- Smooth Round Tapered Heavy Duty Concrete
- Smooth Round Tapered Aluminum
- Smooth Round Tapered Aluminum Bridge
- View Availability and Specification Sheets (.pdf format)
- Download IES Files - Enclosed Drop Lens IES Files
Many localities have restrictions on light distribution and placement of outdoor lighting equipment. Consult with your local government before selecting outdoor lighting equipment.
|Nominal Lamp Watts||70||100||150||250||400||1000|
|Nominal/Mean Lamp Lumens||5,000||8,000||14,000||23,000||42,000||127,000|
|Initial Lamp Lumens||6,500||9,500||16,000||27,000||50,000||140,000|
|Recommended Mounting Height||25 ft.||25 ft.||30 ft.||30 ft.||40 ft.||45 ft.|
Illuminance values shown are derived from manufacturer's photometric performance data. Values are approximate and will vary based on specific installation location and environment. Photometric data subject to change due to product modifications.