Enclosed Flat Lens
The Enclosed Flat Lens luminaire provides a full cut-off distribution for lighting residential roadways and smaller parking areas.
- Cast aluminum housing with a grey paint finish.
- Flat glass lens with a Type III distribution directs all light down.
- High pressure sodium lamping in 70, 100, 150, 250, and 400 watts.
|Customer Class||70 Watt HPS||100 Watt HPS||150 Watt HPS||250 Watt HPS||400 Watt HPS|
|NC All Customers
View Rate Schedule 26
|VA Residential and
View Rate Schedule 27
|VA County and
VEPGA Schedule 150
|Basic Type 1||Basic Type 1||Basic Type 1||Basic Type 1||Basic Type 1|
|Commonwealth of Va||Basic||Basic||Basic||Basic||Basic|
Single Luminaire or Two Luminaires at 180 degrees - mast arm installation
- Smooth Round Tapered Composite Grey
- Smooth Round Tapered Concrete Pole
- Standard Wood
- Smooth Round Tapered Heavy Duty Concrete
- Smooth Round Tapered Aluminum
- Smooth Round Tapered Aluminum Bridge
- View Availability and Specification Sheets (.pdf format)
- Download IES Files - Enclosed Flat Lens IES Files
Many localities have restrictions on light distribution and placement of outdoor lighting equipment. Consult with your local government before selecting outdoor lighting equipment.
|Nominal Lamp Watts||70||100||150||250||400|
|Nominal/Mean Lamp Lumens||5,000||8,000||14,000||23,000||42,000|
|Initial Lamp Lumens||6,500||9,500||16,000||27,000||50,000|
|Recommended Mounting Height||25 ft.||25 ft.||30 ft.||30 ft.||40 ft.|
Illuminance values shown are derived from manufacturer's photometric performance data. Values are approximate and will vary based on specific installation location and environment. Photometric data subject to change due to product modifications.