Non-Residential Lighting Systems and Controls
Upgrade your existing lighting or install new energy efficient lighting and controls and receive a rebate from Dominion Energy. Technologies include: T8s, T5s, CFLs, LEDs, and occupancy sensors.
Energy efficient lighting offers many benefits including:
- Energy efficient lighting and controls reduce energy use and can save you money on electric bills.
- Newer lighting technologies can provide a more comfortable working environment for employees.
- Newer lighting technologies can create a more appealing atmosphere for customers.
Here's what you need to do:
- Contact a local, participating contractor (here's a list).
- Have your contractor complete the initial assessment to reserve rebate funding with our program representative.
- Install qualifying energy efficient lighting systems and/or controls.
- Have your contractor submit a rebate application on your behalf.
For more information, check out the program FAQs or call 888-366-8280.
Note: By participating in this program, you are signifying your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of the program.
**Exterior pole mounted lights are not eligible for rebate incentives unless written authorization has been issued to the participating contractor. No lights owned by Dominion Energy may be removed or modified.